Sunday, May 10, 2009

Summertime!



Summer is finally here! I'm so glad that the spring semester is over! This semester was about ready to kill me...it was very rough and not much fun. But so far I've gotten all B's so thats good. Hopefully my other two grades can be the same or better...


The only bad thing about summer is not seeing Tuck...Today was my first full day without him. =( And it's going to be 2 weeks before I get to see him again unless I go down there next weekend, which probably won't happen, but we will see. I don't know how people do this long distance thing for a long period of time because I don't like doing it for a short period of time...haha. Anyways, we did get to spend the day together yesterday before he left for home. We decided to go out to the track for pole day. It was a lot of fun, but very cold due to the wind. I'm slowly turning him into a race fan I think. The last few times I have taken him out to the track he has seemed to enjoy it...we will see how well he does come the 24th on race day since he's coming with me this year! =) SO excited!

Here are a few pics from yesterday:








<~ Ryan Briscoe heading back to his pit.


The pagoda ~>

<~Marco!










No comments: