Monday, May 18, 2009

Mondays...

I feel sorry for Mondays because I'm pretty sure that no one likes them...me including! I really did not want to get out of bed this morning...especially since I had to go to work. I have had a major headache all day and I was very sick to my stomach this morning, but I felt a little better as the day went on...except for the headache, which I still have. :(
So, I was very excited with my decision to have a 3 day weekend every week and take Fridays off of work...the only problem is that they still seem to go too fast! :(
Friday I spent the day with Korie...we went and met Kristyn for lunch in Carmel and then came back to my house to watch movies. We ended up watching Bridewars and Because I said so. I had never seen Bridewars..I liked it...I kinda want to buy it now..haha
Saturday, I slept in some and then got up and went to my friend Thomas' graduation open house. After that I went to the very exciting WalMart to get a few things and then came back home.
Sunday, I got up and went to church then after church my family and I drove down to Tucker's. Mom and dad wanted to get meat from his dad's shop and I just wanted to see Tucker! :) haha I was really excited that we went because it was very spur of the moment and usually when my parents plan stuff they back out. I was SO glad to see him again, but it was only for a couple of hours so I really wished it could have been for longer, but oh well..he's coming up here next weekend! I'm hoping that he will end up coming up Friday night or early Saturday morning and then staying until late Sunday night or maybe even Monday morning..that would make me VERY happy since I know I won't get to see him too much this summer. I'm trying to plan a time where I can go down to his house and stay for the weekend or something. Hopefully I can figure out something soon!
I posted some of my textbooks on Amazon today. I thought I would try selling them there instead of messing with the bookstore. Hopefully I can sell them and get some money and get them out of my house. If not I'll go crazy because I really don't want them anymore.
Well, that's all I have to say for now.

xoxo,Liz

No comments: